Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
ISO painting of old shul for DH’s birthday

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 5:45 am
It’s so hard to think of gifts for DH’s birthday and now I thought of one, but where do I buy it?

We have a space in the dining room begging for a piece of art, but haven’t found anything in our budget that we both agree on. DH is in love with old shuls, and I am wondering where I can find a painting or a digital file of a painting? Budget friendly preferably. Any ideas where to look online? I’m not in Israel or NY, so online ideas please! Thank you!

amother
White

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 5:49 am
Are you in the UK?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 5:53 am
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, or if it's in your budget, but one of the frum publications had an article about this artist this week. Apparently she specializes in painting homes and shuls.
https://peshihaasfinearts.com/

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 7:25 am
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, or if it's in your budget, but one of the frum publications had an article about this artist this week. Apparently she specializes in painting homes and shuls.
https://peshihaasfinearts.com/

Beautiful but her commissions are thousands of dollars.

Op I would suggest finding a less prostrations artist on Etsy and getting a commission. My brother in law is amazing but he doesn’t do this style. He charges $100 for an 11x17 commission and many other artists are similar price range.
If you want them to be frum it might be more expensive, not sure. (My BIL is not frum .)

peacenine

Post Sun, Nov 08 2020, 7:31 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It’s so hard to think of gifts for DH’s birthday and now I thought of one, but where do I buy it?

We have a space in the dining room begging for a piece of art, but haven’t found anything in our budget that we both agree on. DH is in love with old shuls, and I am wondering where I can find a painting or a digital file of a painting? Budget friendly preferably. Any ideas where to look online? I’m not in Israel or NY, so online ideas please! Thank you!

I might be able to help you with a commission. PM me
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics