Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
If someone lives near 48 st and 12ave please help me find

PeanutMama

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 4:37 pm
A stroller harness strap for my sons stroller! I lost it around 48th st and 12 ave in bp.
It’s a black shoulder and waist strap (the crotch strap is on the stroller). I cannot find it in my apartment and I live a good 15 min walk from that area.

I used a double stroller to bring 2 babies (my baby and a kid I was watching) home and since the footmuff was attached to my sons stroller I took off the straps to take the footmuff off by taking off the straps through the holes

The stroller was brought back to me by the baby’s mother and I don’t remember if I took the strap with me.

Help!

The company of the stroller does not deliver to the US. it’s a UK brand, I guess.
I brought that stroller before my son was born at megababies and I just checked their website and they don’t have harness straps for sale.

If anybody sees this strap around that area or right on the street please pm me.

ChutzPAh

Post Sat, Dec 12 2020, 5:44 pm
Call megababies if you don’t find it. Maybe they can order you a replacement part.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries