Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
AT&T 13th ave

PeanutMama

Post Wed, Dec 16 2020, 9:37 pm
Is it run by frum people?
Do they make you put a filter on a device if you plan to buy something from them?
I sometimes walk by them on 13th and I never stepped in there but my husband wants me to switch and get a new phone. The current plan I’m using is through wing and every month the data slows down really badly and my apps crash just a lot of problems.
Also Is it possible to pay off the phone with a debit card and use a credit card to pay off the monthly service?
I haven’t been to a phone place in a long time so I don’t know what to bring. Do I need to bring my ID and SSN or something?

They are open, right?

PeanutMama

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 7:39 am
Bumpity bumpy Smile

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 7:46 am
You should call and ask them
Of course today the might be closed

ra_mom

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 7:51 am
I don't think they are Jewish owned. And they definitely won't make you filter your device.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 8:03 am
It’s an Att store managed by jews. I got a new phone there recently. I was very happy with their service. They were patient and answered all my questions!

doctorima

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 8:53 am
ATT may share 2 of 3 letters with TAG, but no, they most definitely will not require you to filter your phone, regardless of who's working there or who owns it.

tweety1

Post Thu, Dec 17 2020, 9:58 am
I have ATT and I hate it. I switched from Verizon cuz supposedly ATT had a better plan but I'm in the process of switching back to Verizon. In so many places where I had service from Verizon I don't from ATT.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries