Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Is your school open today? Snow (NY area)
Previous  1  2

doodlesmom

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 9:34 am
Boro park,
Older boy has cheder. It’s a block away so I’m not nervous.
Yeshivah boy doesn’t
Everyone else is home.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 10:14 am
thunderstorm wrote:
None of my kids have school. Monsey area.

Same here. Then tmrw and Wednesday my girls have midwinter vacation. Bounce Bounce

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 10:22 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Same here. Then tmrw and Wednesday my girls have midwinter vacation. Bounce Bounce

Lol. And my girls had midwinter last Wed-Fri, Bounce Bounce

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 11:07 am
Brooklyn. The streets werent plowed in my neighborhood so not sure how anyone even has school today. Essential employees are having a hard time getting to work so perhaps its time for an investigation to see why deblasio is not cleaning our streets despite the fact that we pay taxes (and dont use public schools so the least he can do it provide clean roads on snow days in the Jewish communities). No taxation without representation should apply to Jews as well (and no, I dont feel like our govt cares about Jews at all).

doodlesmom

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 11:10 am
amother [ Royalblue ] wrote:
Brooklyn. The streets werent plowed in my neighborhood so not sure how anyone even has school today. Essential employees are having a hard time getting to work so perhaps its time for an investigation to see why deblasio is not cleaning our streets despite the fact that we pay taxes (and dont use public schools so the least he can do it provide clean roads on snow days in the Jewish communities). No taxation without representation should apply to Jews as well (and no, I dont feel like our govt cares about Jews at all).

Which neighborhood?
My street was plowed, but with the snow coming down like that....it needs another round

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 11:38 am

Same here, the streets are dangerous because it was not plowed

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 11:57 am

What's the point of plowing if it's still snowing?
And the trucks can't plow if there are cars on the road.

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 12:05 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
What's the point of plowing if it's still snowing?
And the trucks can't plow if there are cars on the road.

There are still nurses and doctors and other essential employees who have to go to work. And we are still in the middle of a pandemic so emergency vehicles are not able to safely get people to hospitals if the roads arent cleared. There is no reason why the streets shouldnt be cleared even if it they need to do it on an hourly basis as we are taxpayers and this is one of the few things we actually should be benefiting from but we dont because Jews dont matter in NY Banging head Crying

momofboys

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 12:05 pm
My son has cheder till 1230

mfb

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 12:12 pm
https://plownyc.cityofnewyork.us/plownyc/
Here you can track and see where they’ve been. And yes it’s been a long time in some places
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries