Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Bassinet stroller - which to get

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 5:25 pm
I'm looking to buy one, which brand do you recommend, and what features should I look for?

-Sunnygirl

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 5:27 pm
we love our uppa baby vista. sturdy bassinet, pushes super smoothly, large basket.

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 5:29 pm
love the bugaboo- really comfortable rides smoothly, my baby ended up sleeping in it too we got the halo but he preferred the carriage Very Happy

Last edited by amother on Sun, May 23 2021, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Amber

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 5:29 pm
-Sunnygirl wrote:
we love our uppa baby vista. sturdy bassinet, pushes super smoothly, large basket.

I have this and I LOVE it .

chili-n-cholent

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 5:32 pm
Bugaboo fox

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 5:38 pm
I have the uppa baby vista and I love it too!!

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 5:44 pm
Nearly every stroller has a bassinet option. What features are you looking for in a stroller? How will your stroller be used? Do you live in the City? In the suburbs? In abs out of the car? Walks in the neighborhood? Do you travel a lot? What’s your budget?

trixx

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 6:07 pm
The bassinet is so short lived, that wouldn't be my deciding factor in choosing a stroller.

amother
Blush

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 6:10 pm
trixx wrote:
The bassinet is so short lived, that wouldn't be my deciding factor in choosing a stroller.

This. By 4 months most babies either grow out of them or are ready to see the world. Bassinet is a lovely feature but there are so many more important criteria

amother
Amber

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 6:28 pm
trixx wrote:

I’ve used mine 6 months and enjoyed it thoroughly and it was a deciding factor for me

choc lover

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 6:49 pm
Uppababy vista. My baby slept in it for the first few months, it was great

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 7:04 pm
Anyone have the bugaboo lynx?

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 8:23 pm
Vista girls, are the “pegs” that are sticking up and out at the front of the frame (are they second seat connectors or smth) a concern? I’m freaking out that someone may chv, fall flat onto them.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 8:27 pm
No stroller beats the push of a bugaboo. The bugaboo fox is a great stroller with an amazing push.

amother
Amber

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 8:38 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
No stroller beats the push of a bugaboo. The bugaboo fox is a great stroller with an amazing push.

Have you compared it to uppa baby?? Cause I compared and the uppa baby won

amother
Amber

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 8:39 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
Vista girls, are the “pegs” that are sticking up and out at the front of the frame (are they second seat connectors or smth) a concern? I’m freaking out that someone may chv, fall flat onto them.

It only sticks up if u have the seat I have nothing sticking up.

amother
Brown

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 8:54 pm
Cybex priam. I was leaning toward the Fox and someone here recommended the priam and I am so happy I went with it. It is gorgeous and has all the great features you can ask for. Worth every penny.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 8:56 pm
Recommend the Bugaboo

amother
Silver

Post Sun, May 23 2021, 9:04 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:

Actually imo the icandy does. We looked at the icandy/uppababy/bugaboo. We were also specifically looking at prams that could convert into double if necessary.

The one advantage the bugaboo had over icandy was that I believe you could machine wash all the material. But the icandy has an awesome push and is especially good at tight turns. Since we were looking for something that could go double, we ultimately went with icandy peach because it was narrower (closer to an uppababy Vista with more seat arrangement options) and the bugaboo was a side-by-side so could be an issue with certain entrances.

We were pushing them all around the store and imo uppababy was a bit bulkier but also a great pram.

But in single form, I don't recall the bugaboo being an easier push than icandy.

Icandy is from the UK and I think a lot of US people just don't know about it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics