Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Spending a gift card on a kitchen appliance

How many refrigerators and freezers do you have?
1 of each and its sufficient  
 20%  [ 14 ]
1 of each and always short on space  
 20%  [ 14 ]
More than 1 of each and I use more freezer space  
 41%  [ 29 ]
More than 1 of each and I use more space in the refrigerator  
 1%  [ 1 ]
Something else  
 17%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 70

Sweet Sour

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 9:19 am
Is it silly to have more refrigerator space rather than in freezer?

Shoshie

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 10:56 am
I voted other. I have one refrigerator and don't have a freezer. I wish I had a freezer, but I don't have enough room.

doodlesmom

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 10:58 am
When I had no space for an extra freezer I bought the Frigidaire side by side 60 inch for my kitchen so I had lots of freezer space in the kitchen itself.
When I took in my basement I have there a standard basic fridge/ freezer. Yom Tov time or simchas the freezer gets full, and so does the fridge.
The rest of the time the fridge is full of bottled water and drinks. ( that’s kind of the storage for cases so it’s always available cold).

So I chose other.

doodlesmom

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 10:58 am
Shoshie wrote:
I voted other. I have one refrigerator and don't have a freezer. I wish I had a freezer, but I don't have enough room.

No freezer or no separate freezer?

Shoshie

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 11:10 am
doodlesmom wrote:
No freezer or no separate freezer?

I live in a small apartment and have a typical small-sized refrigerator with freezer space at the top. Maybe about 3/5 refrigerator and 2/5 freezer.

rainbow dash

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 11:14 am
I have 1 standing fridge and 1 fridge/freezer. 2 standing freezers and 1 big long box freezer. My husband works with fish so he needs it.

trixx

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 11:20 am
Wait I thought the q would be if it's smart to pay with a large appliance by gift card
Not its not smart. You have no cc protection.

MommyM

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 12:22 pm
Shoshie wrote:
I live in a small apartment and have a typical small-sized refrigerator with freezer space at the top. Maybe about 3/5 refrigerator and 2/5 freezer.

I have the same. I would love to have more freezer space to buy/prep food in advance, but we don't even have room for another freezer.

But if you feel you need more refrigerator space, you probably know your needs best.

EishesYo

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 2:03 pm
I have basic fridge freezer

Then two additional freezers Smile

Teomima

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 3:48 pm
I don't really know how to answer the poll. I have just a basic fridge freezer. Is that considered one of each or do you mean one separate unit of each?

If I could, I'd have more freezer space. Anything stored in the fridge is only there short term and gets used and replenished fairly quickly. I have no idea what I would put in a whole second unit. But the option of cooking in large batches and freezing homemade food for convenience would be wonderful. Alas, small apartment living doesn't really allow for that.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, May 25 2021, 4:43 pm
I have a fridge with a small freezer, but it's an economy size apartment fridge (Fujicom), about 2/3 the size of an American family size fridge.

I also have a smaller upright freezer, also about 2/3 size. The freezer lives out on my patio, because my apartment is so small. It's annoying to have to go out in the rain to get things sometimes, but it is what it is.

If I had company often, or a family at home, I would love to have more refrigerator space. Since it's just me, by keeping the fridge small, I have to clean it out more often to make space. Things are less likely to be forgotten in the back corners and get spoiled . Puke
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars