Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
How to successfully appeal united healthcare

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 7:22 am
Please teach me how to successfully appeal orthodontics denial with United Healthcare (child health plus)
Otherwise
Is there a way to reduce braces cost? Is orthodontics insurance worth the price and accepted? Is there a difference whom to use? Any recommendations in Brooklyn?
Very new to this,please advise.

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 7:40 am
I tried but was not successful.
I wrote a letter of why I needed braces. Talk about child low self esteem , can't smile because of crooked teeth, more cavities because of crowding....ask your dentist. They told me what to write! But since they refused me anyway not sure if there's a point!

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 9:07 am
CHP is a barebones safety net insurance. Is it just not a covered benefit? (CHP has many plan exclusions)

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 14 2021, 9:55 am
It's covered when "medically necessary". My daughter has an underbite, besides crowding. I'd love to know how to word the appeal...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries