Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Earthquake in Pakistan

lucky

Post Sat, Oct 08 2005, 9:27 pm
Have you read about the earthquake in pakistan? It is sooo terrible.

nicole81

Post Sun, Oct 09 2005, 8:42 am
I heard that the confirmed death toll is 19,000 but is expected to go up to around 25,000. it's unimaginable.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sun, Oct 09 2005, 5:18 pm
did R' Kaduri really say more catastrophes were coming???
My husband heard that it may have just been a rumor...I'm wondering....!!

baby's mom

Post Sun, Oct 09 2005, 8:41 pm
Quote:
My husband heard that it may have just been a rumor...I'm wondering....!!

About Rav Kaduri?? It was in the news...

supermom

Post Mon, Oct 10 2005, 1:33 am
I can't believe how Hashem is killing out the non jews arabs whatever you want to call them in a split of a second by the thousands!!! the death toll this past month and a half has risen at least almost a half a million or less which ever one faster than hitler has done in his couple of years with the holocaust.

sarahd

Post Mon, Oct 10 2005, 1:47 am
Half a million? That's 500,000. Where do you get this number from? I haven't heard of half a million Muslims dying of anything but natural causes in the last month and a half.

SV

Post Mon, Oct 10 2005, 9:31 am
Wasn't there a stampede at a funeral somewhere in past couple weeks? I was just talking to my husband last night about this - that non jews are dying by tens of thousands...plus all the hurricanes etc.

Rivka

Post Mon, Oct 10 2005, 2:34 pm
It is terrible what happened in Pakistan. On one hand u see it and think that it is a muslim country that probably rejoices when any Israeli is killed or when the west gets attacked. But on the other hand u see them as just normal people and kids getting killed isn't too great.
So I have mixed feelings. I am not happy about it, I think any natural disaster this huge is catastrophic.

Tefila

Post Mon, Oct 10 2005, 4:29 pm
Quote:
did R' Kaduri really say more catastrophes were coming???

Not sure about that but he has reiterated what the Lubavitcher Rebbe said that the safest place is Israel.

supermom

Post Tue, Oct 11 2005, 1:07 pm
sarahd wrote:
Half a million? That's 500,000. Where do you get this number from? I haven't heard of half a million Muslims dying of anything but natural causes in the last month and a half.

just gave a number I figured with that stampede they had by the funeral, huricane now, the tornados and all I just figured about a half a million I could be off a good couple of thousands if all I know.

JEWISHMAMA

Post Wed, Oct 12 2005, 1:09 am
at the moment the death toll has been a couple of hundreds but it could rise due to what is happening in India.

supermom

Post Sat, Oct 15 2005, 9:30 pm
what is happening in india already?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics