Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Help me choose a robot (floors)

ora_43

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 6:45 am
I'm looking for a way to make it easier to keep the floors clean. Tile floors, so they need to be washed, not just swept/vacuumed.

We'll keep mopping regularly 2x week but they need more upkeep than that, some kind of light daily mopping.

SO. Which robot should I get? Because there's no way I'm mopping the floor myself 4x a week... I've heard good things about some kind of vacuum-like thing that also mops? But also about steam cleaning (is that the same thing? or a different appliance?), and about those little round robots that go around sweeping.

If you have any of the above, I'd love to hear your thoughts/recommendations.

ora_43

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 9:00 am
Bump

Please help. My floors are so dirty.

redheaded

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 9:04 am
Why not buy from Costco or Amazon warehouse?

They let you return after it’s tried.

Hopefully it does a great job, otherwise you send it back.

sequoia

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 9:22 am
OP is in Israel.

nicole81

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 9:23 am
I have the irobot m6. I don't love it and it misses some spots, but it's great for the daily upkeep I can't do. I found it to be the smartest robot within the affordable range.

I haven't checked any higher versions recently, so I'm not sure if there's one that I'd like better.

For the vacuum, I bought some no name one off Amazon a year and a half ago and it's great.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 11:32 am
Look at the reviews for the RoboRock combined vacuum/mop. The combined models are not as good as the standard vaccums but this one is rated best.

SuperWify

Post Tue, Jul 27 2021, 12:27 pm
I don’t know if they have this in Israel but I had been a ECOVACs robot vacuum with a mopping system.

The mopping system isn’t great but it’s decent for an every day clean until we mop once a week and the vacuum is amazing instead of a broom. It doesn’t do well on high pile carpets but it’s great in regular floors and low carpets.

The app works well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars