Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Seaquest anyone?

just wondering

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 1:29 am
Has anyone gone to seaquest near Edison? for what ages? how many hours spent there?

amother
Celeste

Post Sun, Aug 08 2021, 11:46 am
I went to one in Woodbridge NJ. . I went a year ago. So considering the pandemic is was pretty empty. Things to know.
If you don’t ask or line up to interact with the animals. It will be less than an hour , even if you do max 2 hours. ( but note: we had no line -Just dealing with understaffed place. ) Without getting the chance to go in the bird cage and the wild cats cage( can’t remember what they were called) it would not have been fun. But because we did that it turned into a wonderful experience. So make sure to advocate and find out when those will be open

Also bare in mind these places are not licensed or whatever that means. And PETA has a big issue with them. I wasn't aware of this until after and I didn’t see anything problematic. I actually don’t even like zoos with small cages for animals. But would not trust my own judgment Because I dont have the facts.

Imamother bc I’ve shared this IRL with many
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics