Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Duo Maternity Sizes

amother

Post Mon, Mar 31 2008, 10:55 pm
How do they run? Big? Small? On target?
Thanks! (I want to order before Pesach)

amother

Post Tue, Apr 01 2008, 6:57 am
I have duo maternity t-shirts and they are the most comfortable maternity shirts I own. I'm in my seventh month and wearing size Medium. I'll probably buy size Large as I get into my 8-9th month. Usually, I'm pretty average build and height.

amother

Post Tue, Apr 01 2008, 8:29 am
This is what I was looking at to wear over a long sleeved tshirt.

I don't know whether to get L or XL. I usually wear L and it fits well with a bit of room. But if this will be going over a long sleeved tshirt should I get XL? I'm afraid the sleeves will be really too long in an XL. Thanks!

amother

Post Tue, Apr 01 2008, 9:54 am
I can't see the link, it says the item is unavailable. But I have a lot of duo maternity shirts and they fit quite well. I wouldn't wear long-sleeves under them.

amother

Post Tue, Apr 01 2008, 12:32 pm
One last try.

This sweater. I want to wear it over long sleeved tshirts which I am getting in size L. Anyone who has bought Duo before, do you suggest I go for L which is my regular size, or go up to XL because I'll be wearing something underneath and I don't want it to be bumpy.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Apr 01 2008, 1:35 pm
I had one sweater that ran too tight, but it was a very different style than this.
Button down shirts I found ran true to size.
Polos ran large.

Not sure where this would fit in though. If just a shell type, I would buy your size (doesn't look like it runs small, as the weave is different than my sweater that was tight), if a full shirt (button down), go up.

amother

Post Tue, Apr 01 2008, 2:36 pm
Thank you, thank you. Smile
I guess I'll go one up since you had a sweater from them that ran small. And the model is wearing it alone while I'll have an extra layer. Thanks, decision made! Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics