Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Are you invited to Simchas of male workmate?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 3:32 pm
If you work with men, do you expect to be invited to your male workmates simchas?

I obviously know that nobody should expect anything. But if you work closely together for a while and the Baal simcha invites all the men from work, is it a snub if you are not invited because you are female?

If your husband works with women, do they get invited to your simchas? Or not, based on the fact that they're female?

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 3:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
If you work with men, do you expect to be invited to your male workmates simchas?

I obviously know that nobody should expect anything. But if you work closely together for a while and the Baal simcha invites all the men from work, is it a snub if you are not invited because you are female?

If your husband works with women, do they get invited to your simchas? Or not, based on the fact that they're female?

This is so very community dependent. If you want answers that are on target, please post your community

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 3:43 pm
A yeshivish family member works closely with chassidish women. He invited all of them to his simcha. I think it depends. My husband has frum women co workers but they are in a different department so I doubt we would invite them. But if he worked closely with them we would likely invite them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics