Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Pants for boys this season- can I do regular instead of knit

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 10:37 am
Can I do regular dress pants pants to go with sweaters for my 4 and 7 yo boys instead of the much pricier velvet or knit or wool pants?
I anyway need to buy the knit pants for r”h / sukkos, when it’s not cold out yet.

amother
Blueberry

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 10:39 am
I don't think you will get arrested for putting your child in regular pants instead of velvet. Although the store owners who want their pieces to sell may say differently.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 10:48 am
amother [ Blueberry ] wrote:
I don't think you will get arrested for putting your child in regular pants instead of velvet. Although the store owners who want their pieces to sell may say differently.

Lol
Can the kids still look well dressed and sharp? (They always look cute)

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 10:52 am
Why don’t you buy the lil legs pants? They look like dress pants but are a soft knit, very comfortable and only $30 a pair.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 11:00 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Why don’t you buy the lil legs pants? They look like dress pants but are a soft knit, very comfortable and only $30 a pair.

I guess I’ll try those. Thanks! Do you know if they rip the second the kid falls? I think regular dress pants don’t rip as easily.

amother
Blueberry

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 11:40 am
Not sure why everyone is rushing to buy the velvets, knits, and sweaters in any case. Yom tov will still be hot. Will people still be putting them on their children in 80 degrees, because they feel like they need them to wear the new styles?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 12:03 pm
amother [ Blueberry ] wrote:
Not sure why everyone is rushing to buy the velvets, knits, and sweaters in any case. Yom tov will still be hot. Will people still be putting them on their children in 80 degrees, because they feel like they need them to wear the new styles?

Because they sell out of sizes

Zehava

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 12:16 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:

Thanks for this! Just ordered. They only had the grey in the sizes I need but at least that. I’m always on the lookout for cute+practical+comfortable.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 15 2021, 12:40 pm
The problem with the lil legs is that they say it runs small so I have no clue what size to order, but the stores are either sold out or didn’t get in yet etc and I work and don’t have time to check multiples stores multiple times.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics