Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Wheelie carryon for Seminary

questionanswer

Post Tue, Aug 17 2021, 7:20 am
Hi, please recommend a wheelie suitcase for my daughter to bring to seminary. I'm lucky enough that I haven't needed to buy luggage in years as mine has lasted. Don't have one to spare though.

In the past (ok, 10 years ago) I bought a few brand name pieces as burlington coat factory. However, I went to a couple of the new burlingtons near lkwd and they had minimal luggage. I tried marshalls and tj maxx and also nothing. (as an aside, the new burlingtons near lkwd are very small...like Marshall/ tj maxx size, the ones in other cities and toms river are a lot bigger)

I'm happy to order but from where? I was hoping to spend about $60 but now will spend whatever I need to get something quality that she can hopefully use a few years .

Can anyone share good wheelies they bought please? Either links or your model or a store you had luck in? What did you spend? Ideally online.

Thanks!

lkwdlady

Post Tue, Aug 17 2021, 7:29 am
Go to amazing savings. They have a nice luggage selection.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Aug 17 2021, 7:50 am
TJ Maxx online: https://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/s.....earch
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars