Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Joolz or Yoyo

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 11:03 am
Hi,

I'm debating between the yoyo or the Joolz travel carriage for my baby. The price difference is not an issue, I want to mainly hear the benefits between both carriages, and if people are happy with the Joolz.

Thank you so much

amother
Milk

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 11:36 am
I settled for the joolz but didnt use it yet. I liked that it has a one hand fold, more comfortable for an older child, more sturdy and taller, and the car seat adapter can be used with the seat. (I am using it as my car stroller.) It has a lifetime warranty.

amother
Catmint

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 1:52 pm
How old is your baby? Neither yoyo or joolz is suitable for a newborn unless you buy the bassinet as well, as the seat doesn't fully recline. Also I'm assuming you're referring to the joolz aer not any of the other joolz strollers.

Pros of yoyo-has more accessories, more well known brand-if you're flying with the stroller, airlines are more likely to let you take the yoyo over any other brand, and it does fold a tiny bit smaller than the joolz.
Cons of yoyo-more expensive as are all the accessories, seat and canopy is smaller than on the joolz. And the fold isn't so easy. Only compatible with a couple of car seat brands. It felt shaky to me over kerbs and bumps, but then most travel strollers have the same issues.

Pros of joolz-larger seat, better canopy, easy fold. Has more car seats that are compatible with it. And I love the bassinet you can buy for it-it's a real bassinet rather than the insert on the yoyo. Also I love how you can fold the joolz with the bassinet still attached as it folds. (the yoyo needs the bassinet removed before folding)
Cons-because the fold is like an inch bigger than the yoyo, not all airlines may let it be carried on. Fold mechanism is in the middle of the handle.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 1:59 pm
thanks for the replies. My baby is 10 month, he's just outgrowing his doona now. It seemed to me that yoyo was a little lighter just I liked the fact that the Joolz is single hand fold and that is wider (bec my baby is chubby ). But I wanted to hear from someone that has the joolz, if they are happy. Or if they have both, to compare-even better.

amother
Catmint

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 2:13 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
thanks for the replies. My baby is 10 month, he's just outgrowing his doona now. It seemed to me that yoyo was a little lighter just I liked the fact that the Joolz is single hand fold and that is wider (bec my baby is chubby ). But I wanted to hear from someone that has the joolz, if they are happy. Or if they have both, to compare-even better.

Not much difference in the weight of the strollers-couple of pounds if that and I think it was the joolz that was a touch lighter. I like the joolz, but I haven't really had the yoyo to compare it to. I've just seen people with the yoyo, usually when they're struggling to fold/unfold by the car. I smile and do my one hand fold in 2 seconds whilst holding the baby in the other arm. That to me was a big selling point.
I will say I don't like the small wheels, but all the compact strollers are the same. I do find it harder to push than my city mini gt as it doesn't ride the bumps in the sidewalk as well, but that would be the same in any compact stroller. Pushes great on smooth surfaces like the mall and has a great turning circle though. Also good sized basket.

shmoopy

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 2:21 pm
I have the Joolz and highly recommend it!! It folds and opens extremely easily. It fits thru the aisles of an airplane. I initially chose it bec my kids are tall and I need more space between the top of the head and the hood. It's an amazing stroller
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics