Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Dress looks like maternity

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 12:37 pm
Would you wear a dress that looks like maternity if you’re not pregnant? I just got a really loose floaty dress and love it but it’s so loose that it looks like maternity. Also, I hate belts. Should I keep it?

amother
Cinnamon

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 12:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Would you wear a dress that looks like maternity if you’re not pregnant? I just got a really loose floaty dress and love it but it’s so loose that it looks like maternity. Also, I hate belts. Should I keep it?

Post link for the pregnant ladies needing clothing? 🙏

amother
Cinnamon

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 12:48 pm
And no I would not want to look fatter than I am or pregnant if I wasnt but seems like it might be on style.

hodeez

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 12:49 pm
No

amother
Bluebell

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 12:54 pm
I wouldn't have an issue with that. It's very in style so I wouldn't feel like I automatically make people assume I am pregnant.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 12:58 pm
Thanks for the replies. I just ordered it again in a smaller size. I think it’s just cut really big.

amother
Phlox

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 1:25 pm
Do you feel okay wearing it? With current styles I wouldn't assume anyone is pregnant wearing such a dress and if you like it, wear it. Personally, I have large chest/hips and these floaty dresses make me look twice as large. And I'm quite touchy about not looking pregnant.

amother
Gladiolus

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 2:12 pm
Except for lounging around the house, not on your life. I don’t understand why anyone would.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 2:41 pm
I had such a dress and was told all emotionally bshaaah Tova by a family member when I was on Bc. Never wore it again. Pity. It’s a pretty one and cost nice money

Rutabaga

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 3:05 pm
If you don't want to wear a belt but want a slightly more fitted look, try a sweater/cardigan clip or a dress back cinch to rein in some of the material.

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 4:31 pm
Ever since I had my first, I’m fat. Most of my wardrobe is baggy dresses.
But, if I didn’t wear baggy dresses, I’d look even more pregnant 😂
So the baggy dresses hide the post baby bump. And now I am pregnant, and don’t need to buy any new clothes because everything I own is big enough already lol

amother
Almond

Post Thu, Aug 19 2021, 5:18 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Those are the kind of dressses in style now. They make everyone look huge.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics