Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Save our toes!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 02 2021, 9:51 pm
I have a narrow foot, but I need a wider toebox. Are there any shoes that are in style now that don't have a narrow toebox?

My shoes were pinching my feet in shul, and basically every pair of shoes I saw people wearing had the same issue - a narrow front.

Any links would be super appreciated!

chocolate moose

Post Sat, Oct 02 2021, 9:53 pm
less dressy shoes have a wider toe box.

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Oct 02 2021, 9:55 pm
How do you feel about shoes that are specifically designed to be comfortable (and healthy for your back)?

Naot, Dansko, Ecco, Beautifeel, Hush Puppies, and many other brands have very comfortable fits, and come in really cute styles. They even have shoes that are perfectly appropriate for formal occasions.

There is no need to suffer for "fashion"! https://naot.com/product-categ.....omen/

amother
Calendula

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 3:05 am
I would imagine that a square front shoe would have a wider toe box. I believe they are even in style now.

amother
Melon

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 6:49 am
amother [ Calendula ] wrote:
I would imagine that a square front shoe would have a wider toe box. I believe they are even in style now.

Yes I bought a trendy but elegant shoe this style but it does pinch my toes, I don't recall any other shoe ever feeling this way!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 7:09 am
Yes, usually I wear comfort shoes.
But I wanted to try for something in style - that also is wearable….
Thanks for the ideas!
Keep em coming!

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 4:06 pm
OP, what do you wear during the week?

southernbubby

Post Sun, Oct 03 2021, 5:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Yes, usually I wear comfort shoes.
But I wanted to try for something in style - that also is wearable….
Thanks for the ideas!
Keep em coming!

There is a brand that I see advertised but haven't tried yet called Rothy's and they claim to be problem free. They are stylish but not cheap.
I wear old lady shoes and my dressy sandals are from a brand called Ros Hommerson. They work really well for my bad feet.

amother
Fern

Post Thu, Oct 07 2021, 12:42 am
southernbubby wrote:
There is a brand that I see advertised but haven't tried yet called Rothy's and they claim to be problem free. They are stylish but not cheap.
I wear old lady shoes and my dressy sandals are from a brand called Ros Hommerson. They work really well for my bad feet.

Rothy's are very good at not pinching toes, but you need to order a half to full size up. And they have no support, so if you need support you need to replace the insole (which is removable)

The result can be pretty comfy, but it's expensive. I had a pair that held up beautifully, but then my feet grew with pregnancy Sad but they were the only flats that didn't pinch my toes but still stayed in my feet.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 07 2021, 1:09 am
I wear sneakers. Which in turn affects my whole style to a more causal one.

But sometimes I need nice shoes (weekday or Shabbos)

The info about Rothys is great. Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics