Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Colton underwood on Netflix

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 2:12 pm
I'm fascinated by this Bachelor who hid that he was gay from himself because of his religion. That ppl would go to such an extreme. Also the difference between catholicism and Judaism on this topic. And of course the human part of it.

SG18

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 2:48 pm
Idk what Colton's deal is, but Cassie got a restraining order because he was stalking her after their breakup, so I would be hesitant to believe his story. I also didn't like that he went on the Bachelor if he knew he was gay- he wasted everyone's time.
But the theoretical discussion is interesting.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 3:04 pm
SG18 wrote:
Idk what Colton's deal is, but Cassie got a restraining order because he was stalking her after their breakup, so I would be hesitant to believe his story. I also didn't like that he went on the Bachelor if he knew he was gay- he wasted everyone's time.

Well I do. Why don't you watch it?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 3:18 pm
SG18 wrote:

Not every gay person realizes they are gay the second they hit puberty.
In fact, usually the people around them realize it before they do.

Last edited by amother on Wed, Dec 22 2021, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

SG18

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 4:16 pm
Of course. In an interview, he said he knew he was gay before going on the show.
Like I said, I won't watch it, because his ex got a restraining order against him. There are details of the things he did that are messed up. That's not the kind of person I want to support or watch a documentary about.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 4:26 pm
That's what happens when you try to pray the gay away.
A mess.

Last edited by amother on Wed, Dec 15 2021, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 4:45 pm
SafeAtLast wrote:
That's what happens when you try to pray the gay away.
A mess.

Crazy, no? He thought that if he tried hard enough and met the right girl.. Did you watch it?

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 4:46 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Crazy, no? He thought that if he tried hard enough and met the right girl.. Did you watch it?

Did anyone consider that maybe he went on the show as a way to gain fame, even knowing he was gay?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 5:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Yes. And he did think he wants to be with Cassie. He literally jumped the fence for her.
But you can't force the unworkable.

Last edited by amother on Wed, Dec 15 2021, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

SG18

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 5:15 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
Did anyone consider that maybe he went on the show as a way to gain fame, even knowing he was gay?

Absolutely. He made a lot of moves within the franchise to become the Bachelor. And the timing of coming out and getting this Netflix deal after the bad press related to his treatment of Cassie seems suspicious as well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics