Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Anyone else craving MATZAH???

mandksima

Post Mon, Apr 28 2008, 5:34 pm
I am pregnant and that may explain cravings in general but MATZAH??? I can't get enough! I really didn't eat a whole lot over Pesach and I keep thinking of a matzah tuna sandwich, matzah sandwich with salami and most of all matzah pizza! I want to go out and buy more matzah as we don't have any left and I'm a little embarrassed. Should I be? I'm also embarrassed to ask my friends or neighbors who probably couldn't be happier than to give me some of their leftovers... I literally can't stop thinking about it.

I think the stores might even have put leftover boxes away and I don't want to ask for it. It is normal to eat it yearround, especially to have on hand for lechem mishnah but immediately after Pesach???

mandksima

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 2:00 am
okay, so I'm assuming everyone on this forum who didn't want to comment on my first post thinks I'm insane for wanting matzah! Well, I asked my neighbor for 2 pieces for this mornings matzah pizza craving (she didn't think I was that crazy or at least she pretended well) and I'll have to ask around for more later. Just keeping you posted...

Now if no one says anything, I am going to be very insulted that my craving doesn't interest anybody...

Helani

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 9:02 am
I am not craving it as badly as you are, but I wouldn't mind if pesach lasted for at least another week. We like Pesach food around here, especially shmura matza. I am looking forward to Pesach sheini cause we actually managed to save a box of matza for it. Smile
BTW, my favorite is matza spread with avocado and topped with cheese. My kids go for cream cheese on their matzah.

cassandra

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 9:05 am
Sun night after Pesach was over I ate matzah pizza, and if someone would have offered me the regular stuff I still would have eaten the matzah version.

Then I had it for lunch again yesterday.

Clarissa

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 9:14 am
I'm still eating matzo for breakfast because I can't buy bread yet. I don't mind. If you slather cardboard with enough cream cheese and jam, it doesn't taste half bad.

Gee, I wonder why I can't lose weight.

Chocoholic

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 9:19 am
Not until next Pesach... LOL

Imawoman

Post Tue, Apr 29 2008, 9:59 am
No.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics