Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Panama?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 9:34 am
Has anyone been? What activities have you done ? What should I be packing ?

endlesslybaking

Post Tue, Jan 11 2022, 10:33 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Has anyone been? What activities have you done ? What should I be packing ?

I've been to panama city with my husband quite a few times. it's a traditional messy latin american place (we're latin american so we can say this, lol), but it has quite a few kosher restaurants and things in the city. If you want to go outside the city, and enjoy a pritzus-free beach, go to one of the Islands. We went to contadora island and staid at Gerald's hotel. It's not kosher but we brought our own food and the owner was very accommodating to absolutely everything. The hotel has a private beach, but there's another beach right next to it that belongs to a private property that was abandoned, and therefore no one goes there. It was absolutely beautiful and amazing. We had the whole beach to ourselves and it felt like paradise if there was such a thing.

If you go you should pack for extreme heat, and of course plan ahead where you will stay and contact the local chabad community, which caters to every tourist need you might have.

enjoy!!

Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics