Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Morah Agy BP playgroup

newinbp

Post Sun, Feb 13 2022, 12:59 am
Hi, looking for a playgroup/pre nursery for Sept w transportation in BP. I recall a morah Agy sounding amazing anyone have her number? Any other ideas for a girl just 2 in the fall (Tishrei iyh) so not likely to be potty trained. Don't have vouchers. Thanks gut voch!

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Sun, Feb 13 2022, 6:05 am
Esther Chavy Horowitz is amazing. She's in the same area as Morah Agy. Sent more than one kid there. 7189722139

amother
Stone

Post Sun, Feb 13 2022, 6:35 am
amother [ DarkMagenta ] wrote:
Esther Chavy Horowitz is amazing. She's in the same area as Morah Agy. Sent more than one kid there. 7189722139
Where exactly? Does she have an official name? How many kids ?

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Sun, Feb 13 2022, 9:23 am
Currently sending to Morah Agy. My DS absolutely loves it there!!
(718) 438-3723

newinbp

Post Sun, Feb 13 2022, 9:41 am
Thanks all so much! Will look into these iyh Smile

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Feb 21 2022, 1:52 pm
Morah agy is amazing! I’m sending my daughter there now. She loves it so much and morah agy is just the most loving and caring person.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Mon, Feb 20 2023, 8:53 pm
newinbp wrote:
Thanks all so much! Will look into these iyh Smile

did you end up sending there?

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Mon, Feb 20 2023, 8:54 pm
amother DarkMagenta wrote:

Do you know if she's open in the summer and if she has transportation?

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Feb 20 2023, 8:54 pm
What area is she in?

newinbp

Post Mon, Feb 20 2023, 8:56 pm
amother Honeysuckle wrote:
did you end up sending there?

No, my daughter was too young for the group. Thanks for asking!

amother
DarkPurple

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 12:30 am
she always had the 'name' of being amazing. Make sure to do random pop ins all the time

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 9:50 am
amother DarkPurple wrote:
she always had the 'name' of being amazing. Make sure to do random pop ins all the time

Yikes! you're scaring me... Any other names? need transportation and for the summer. Thanks

newinbp

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 10:40 am
amother Honeysuckle wrote:
Yikes! you're scaring me... Any other names? need transportation and for the summer. Thanks

I think that's really mean what the other mother said. Now seeing this I'm going to be careful bli neder making posts about specific people or places, so it shouldn't go to loshon hara. With any sitter playgroup or school it's good to pop in and see how your kid is doing, especially a young kid who can't tell you. I met Morah Agy and spent quite a few minutes in her play group speaking with her and she was wonderful and it was a great group. I wish I could have sent my daughter but she was looking for a little bit older group as my daughter was only going to be two in october. In fact I encountered this with several playgroups in boro park who simply said my child was too young, as well as pre nursery classes which also said she was too young.

amother
DarkPurple

Post Tue, Feb 21 2023, 1:26 pm
newinbp wrote:
I think that's really mean what the other mother said. Now seeing this I'm going to be careful bli neder making posts about specific people or places, so it shouldn't go to loshon hara. With any sitter playgroup or school it's good to pop in and see how your kid is doing, especially a young kid who can't tell you. I met Morah Agy and spent quite a few minutes in her play group speaking with her and she was wonderful and it was a great group. I wish I could have sent my daughter but she was looking for a little bit older group as my daughter was only going to be two in october. In fact I encountered this with several playgroups in boro park who simply said my child was too young, as well as pre nursery classes which also said she was too young.
you spoke to her for a few minutes in the playgroup and saw that she's great? I guess that does make my previous post mean.
eta: I want to add that my posts are from experiences of about 5 years ago. Ppl and places definitely change and hopefully improve. I'll repeat that you need to pop in often enough to get a real idea of what's going on and if it's a good place.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Mon, May 01 2023, 3:19 pm
Anyone have CURRENT information about this place?

amother
Yolk

Post Mon, May 01 2023, 3:23 pm
If you’re asking about Morah Agy, I’m a longtime mother there and have had absolutely amazing experiences with her by each of my kids. My friends also sent their kids there, I have 4 friends who are sending their currently and they’re thrilled!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics