Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Bach Remedies - Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 19 2022, 11:01 pm
Where in Lakewood can I get the Bach Remedies? Somewhere helpful that can guide me in what to get and how to use? Thank you

Also, if you had success using the Bach remedies feel free to leave success stories! I desperately need the encouragement

amother
Tanzanite

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 1:41 am
Sarah Chana Radcliffe wrote a book “No more tics” where she explains what all the remedies are for. I’m using it now for my daughter and seeing improvement bh. I ordered the remedies on Amazon, didn’t see it in local stores..

amother
Sand

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 4:54 am
Also bought the book, but didnt see much improvement with the Bach. Did u get the one for tics? Ordered it online, as the stores were out of it...

amother
Tanzanite

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 3:02 pm
amother [ Sand ] wrote:
Also bought the book, but didnt see much improvement with the Bach. Did u get the one for tics? Ordered it online, as the stores were out of it...

Yes I’m using that and another 2 more.

I just want to put it out there that Bach flower remedies contain non kosher alcohol and there are ways to use it/ set it up, it should be kosher. everyone should ask their Dayan/ rav.

amother
Sand

Post Sun, Feb 20 2022, 6:00 pm
amother [ Tanzanite ] wrote:
Yes I’m using that and another 2 more.

I just want to put it out there that Bach flower remedies contain non kosher alcohol and there are ways to use it/ set it up, it should be kosher. everyone should ask their Dayan/ rav.

Curious which ones. I got the Agrimony and White Chestnut. Very little improvement.

How do u use it to be kosher? I was told if used as medicine, it's Ok...

Wondering if it really works for others, or just as a placebo. Trying to make sense of it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics