Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Home diffusers

Mrs. Crocs

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 8:17 am
Am I the only one put off by the new trend of those plug-in home diffusers? It makes your home smell so unnatural/chemically.

hodeez

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 8:57 am
I'm put off by the price

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 9:24 am
Where is this a trend? I have no idea what you're talking about.

RevitalizedMom

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 9:34 am
What’s wrong with a house smelling good?

Amarante

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 9:38 am
I have the Aera diffuser and it doesn't make my house smell unnatural. There is a wide variety of scents available and they are much more subtle than the smells in most body shops or candle stores. They are blends of different scents and use safe ingredients.

So many choices depending on what you like - some are floral; some masculine; some are evocative of experiences; there are ones specifically designed to help with certain kinds of odors; some are theoretically supposed to help you with moods.

I am afraid of candles and never liked the Airwick ones from supermarkets - those are truly chemical and artificial smelling.

I have one in the master bedroom and one in the living area. I have the living area diffuser generally using a sophisticated scent that might be used for a hotel lobby - very subtle and I generally use a "prettier" scent in the bedroom - right now it is one that is a mixture of Damask Rose, Geranium & Amber and the next one I will install is Lilac - mixture of lilac, hyacinth and young green leaves. So many choices - Mediterranean Jasmine; Lemon Verbena; Home Hygiene Linen and Lemon; Palo Santo (Juniper & Smoked Woods).

Mrs. Crocs

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 4:14 pm
There's a specific scent found by many people in Boro Park. Some stores have it, too. It's sharp.

pesach

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 4:46 pm
My daughter who is allergic to most unnatural scents had a diffuser that smelled so wholesome and organic. DD I forgot to ask you when I was at your house.....lol... if you see this, can you respond?

LovesHashem

Post Thu, Mar 10 2022, 4:48 pm
They need to be cleaned well and some of the scnets can be dangerous to inhale.

Its important to do research before buying any scents or a disuser.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics