Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Mothers of Multiples
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 11:57 am
I am currently pregnant with multiples (more than twins) and need someone to talk to! If you had or are pregnant with multiples and feel comfortable, I am putting an email address here to contact me with.
multiplemamax5@gmail.com

elisheva25

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 12:02 pm
Nope not me, but oh wow sooo exciting

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 12:11 pm
BH! I am really excited but almost more nervous than excited. I need moral support from someone either ahead of me, btdt, or at the same stage to compare Smile
I know everyone has a different experience but...

amother
Rainbow

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 12:29 pm
Wow, did you ever think this will happen to you? Or was it treatments which gave you more chances if conceiving a few?

Feel free not to answer, I'm just fascinated. (I'd never ask irl)

amother
NeonPink

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 12:40 pm
Mazel Tov!! Not a multiple mama, I’m happy for you if this is something that you’re excited for. Congrats and May everything go smoothly and everyone should be healthy. Wishing you lots of luck.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 12:42 pm
amother [ Rainbow ] wrote:
Wow, did you ever think this will happen to you? Or was it treatments which gave you more chances if conceiving a few?

Feel free not to answer, I'm just fascinated. (I'd never ask irl)

Definitely one of the millions of things I worry about is how to answer all the questions I am bound to get. Never thought this would happen. I did take clomid for halachic infertility with a doctor monitoring but it is still a surprise!

hodeez

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 12:42 pm
Woooow kol hakavod! Hashem should give you strength and an easy birth!!!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 1:02 pm
hodeez wrote:
Woooow kol hakavod! Hashem should give you strength and an easy birth!!!

Amen!!

amother
Latte

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 1:12 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I am currently pregnant with multiples (more than twins) and need someone to talk to! If you had or are pregnant with multiples and feel comfortable, I am putting an email address here to contact me with.
multiplemamax5@gmail.com
Oh my gosh, the 5x means quints? I'm both jealous and horrified at the same time. Wishing you tons of koach and nachas!

amother
Rainbow

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 1:23 pm
If you don't want to share how your multiples were conceived, rehearse a reply so you aren't caught off guard.

amother
Sand

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 1:24 pm
B'shaah tova! Multiples are such a challenge but such a blessing. Are you carrying quints?

Not sure I'm who you're looking for. Once upon a time they counted 6 sacs at my RE's office. One sac was empty and I carried quints for a while. Lost 2 early in 2nd trimester and a 3rd around 24 weeks. Ended up with "twins" (who don't know they are actually surviving quints). But they are teens already. It's been a long time.

Oh, and I want to add please don't be scared by my losses. They were unfortunately anticipated. I have a genetic condition that causes 50% of male offspring to miscarry - and based on our track record, we make a lot more boys than girls, so....

amother
Almond

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 1:24 pm
Wow! How exciting! How many weeks along are you?

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 1:28 pm
There's a what'sapp chat for moms of mulitples. My daughter gets a lot of information and support from it.

I don't have the link, but I hope you find someone that can add you to the chat.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 1:50 pm
amother [ Latte ] wrote:
Oh my gosh, the 5x means quints? I'm both jealous and horrified at the same time. Wishing you tons of koach and nachas!

x5 was just because plain and x1 x2 x3 x4 were all taken! I got a good laugh though:)

SG18

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 2:16 pm
I met someone on the bus a few months ago whose daughter conceived triplets naturally. It can happen!
I'm not sure who would ask in person, but if it happens, just smile and say "HaShem gave us 3." (Or more, if it is more)

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 2:22 pm
SG18 wrote:
I met someone on the bus a few months ago whose daughter conceived triplets naturally. It can happen!
I'm not sure who would ask in person, but if it happens, just smile and say "HaShem gave us 3." (Or more, if it is more)

Trust me. They ask without a shred of shame. Even for "just" twins.

SG18

Post Tue, Jul 19 2022, 2:24 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
Trust me. They ask without a shred of shame. Even for "just" twins.

Oyy, that's so annoying! I don't have multiples, but that sounds really frustrating.

amother
Mintcream

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 12:55 am
I had twins , they’re three now, and I still get comments asking me if I did IVF, if I have twins on my parents side etc etc . Lots of shameless questions. It’s not normal !!
Ps , hatzlacha! It will be amazing.

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 1:00 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
x5 was just because plain and x1 x2 x3 x4 were all taken! I got a good laugh though:)

Ha, ha! I also thought the x5 meant quints

amother
Yarrow

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 1:05 am
Hashem should send you abundant brachos!
Healthy babies, as many as there are, healthy and strong mamma, lots of money for help, everything should go smooth for you.
The multiples in my family were and are such a huge Bracha!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more