Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Kugels and Side Dishes
Kugel blade help for cuisinart

wellnessmama

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 12:24 pm
I have a Cuisinart 14 cup food processor. I know it doesn't come with an official kugel blade like the Braun but is there an attachment piece that would be like a kugel blade? someone mentioned the fine grater disk on another post. Does it work well for potato kugel? Just want to know before I buy it:)

hello12356789

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 12:26 pm
The fine blade is the kugel blade. I purchased it for around $15 I think. This blade paired with Yukon gold potatoes give the most delicious texture!!

wellnessmama

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 12:35 pm
hello12356789 wrote:
The fine blade is the kugel blade. I purchased it for around $15 I think. This blade paired with Yukon gold potatoes give the most delicious texture!!

Do you have a link?

nicole81

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 12:37 pm
I use the regular S-blade on pulse, on and off, until I get the perfectly sized tiny pieces. No special blade and my kugel is great.

farm

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 5:10 pm
Mine came w a disk that has 2 sides- fatter strings and finer strings. I process my potatoes w the finer string disk, then pour it all into a big bowl. Then pick out any chunks that escaped the disk and put them back w the S-blade, along with a handle full of batter to get pulverized. Then pour that into my bowl and make my kugel. It’s yum Smile

agreer

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 5:29 pm
And I grate 2/3 of my potatoes with the s-blade and the remaining 1/3 with my shredding blade.

But I would love a fine shredding blade...link? I want to make sure it's the right one!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Kugels and Side Dishes