Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts
Jkaraoke

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 13 2022, 5:33 pm
Has anyone purchased this. What can you tell me. What ages is it good for

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Dec 13 2022, 6:10 pm
We've had it a few months now. My kids are ages 7 - 15, girls and boys. Most of my kids love music and singing esp the 7yr old so it was a great gift. The website is brilliant, really easy to use and they have loads of songs to choose from, huge range of singers and styles. Even dh and I have taken turns with it it's loads of fun.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 7:47 am
Is it something that is exciting when you get it but then sits on a shelf?

amother
Hyacinth

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 9:04 am
Fabulous website !

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 10:22 am
I find with my kids it's not something they use everyday but it's something they always see as an option, they definitely haven't forgotten about it. You need a device and a speaker in order to use it and there are times those 2 aren't available. To me it's in the same category as our dance mat, football table, the big train set etc. It doesn't stay out every day but when it does get taken out its stays out till we need to clear up to make space for another toy, or for shabbos if it's in the dining room, or for whatever other reason, and its played with all that time. So some weeks it might be played with for 2 weeks in a row and then they'll come back to it again 3 or 4 weeks later. Like I said we all find it really fun.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 10:29 am
amother Hyacinth wrote:
Fabulous website !

Please share the web link.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 11:40 am
Anyone??? Where can I buy this online?

amother
Vanilla

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 8:58 am
Does this work with an iPad or you need a computer?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts