Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps
Going into 7th grade what camp lkwd

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 11:15 am
My daughter is begging to go to sleep away but that is not happening for a number of reasons. She was on leeba last year and loved it. It seems from what she is telling me that most girls go to sleep away at this point. Are there local camps for this age. What do girls who don’t go to sleep away do ?

amother
Calendula

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 11:16 am
Most kids go to local teen camps there are tons they will advertise soon.

amother
Acacia

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 11:18 am
My daughter went to chodosh and really enjoyed it. There are many options that have really packed programs. She should try to go with friends or girls she knows because there are no real bunks and the girls really hang out together….

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 11:20 am
My girls didn't start going to sleepaway camp until going-into-8th and the majority of their friends didn't either (though some did).

That summer (after 6th) DD went to Camp Maalot (in Bais Leah high school). She really really had a great time, loved it. Very Achdus, healthy atmosphere, and alot of fun. I highly recommend.

But your DD should also find out where her friends are going, because that's likely very important for her.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 11:22 am
Ok ty. Did not see any ads yet and since she’s my first daughter I never noticed teen camps
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps