Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps
What camps for my daughter?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 4:52 pm
What sleepaway camps are still taking registration? Dd is 13, Lakewood, not super yeshivish but not “modern” either. Is it okay to send her without friends? She won’t be able to find anyone to go with but wants very very much to go. I guess she would need the type of camp that’s not clicky if she’s goes alone. Thanks.

amother
Cherry

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 4:55 pm
Yes many girls go alone, as long as it's not a cliquey camp it's fine. Many still have openings second half. Not so great with all the differences so can't suggest anything.

Emaplus4

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 8:08 pm
Same here. I'm also looking for my daughter whose in 8th grade. We applied to brc, but didn't get in. I'm looking for a yeshivisha camp for her

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 8:37 pm
Emaplus4 wrote:
Same here. I'm also looking for my daughter whose in 8th grade. We applied to brc, but didn't get in. I'm looking for a yeshivisha camp for her

Camp Menucha is a new camp opening this summer for the yeshivish crowd, registration is still open for a few more days

amother
Offwhite

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 8:48 pm
amother Lavender wrote:
Camp Menucha is a new camp opening this summer for the yeshivish crowd, registration is still open for a few more days

Levavi is also a new yeshivish/bais yaakov camp opening this summer

Emaplus4

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 8:52 pm
Do you have Camp Menucha number

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 9:01 pm
There was a thread about it:
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....92506

Emaplus4

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 9:11 pm
Thank you 😊
Does anyone know anything about levavi

amother
Lightpink

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 9:18 pm
amother OP wrote:
What sleepaway camps are still taking registration? Dd is 13, Lakewood, not super yeshivish but not “modern” either. Is it okay to send her without friends? She won’t be able to find anyone to go with but wants very very much to go. I guess she would need the type of camp that’s not clicky if she’s goes alone. Thanks.

Bnos
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps