Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Day in the life! What did you do today?

curlyhead

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 10:57 pm
Its been a busy crazy day. I just wrote down everything I did from morning to night. Wow!
Would love to read others' day in the life of what they did that day. I love watching videos of day in the life! It gives you a sneak people how other peoples life run
Who would love to post their day whether it was a quiet day or a super busy day I would love to read. Happy to post mine later

Flip Flops

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 11:02 pm
Boring.
I woke up late. Rushed to work and got there 1/2 hour late. Didn't breathe by work, it was so busy! Left work late. Came home and watched the kids, served dinner. Put the kids to bed. Tried to clean up and cook a bit for Shabbos.
Scrolled through imamother instead.
The end.

I shld say tho, BH for boring old days! Sometimes uneventful is a good thing Smile

NechaMom

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 11:09 pm
Nothing remarkable.
Morning rush
Work
Shabbos cooking
2 laundry loads
Took care of various emails/calls
BH for a regular day
Yay TGIF again, almost!

samantha1

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 11:13 pm
Flip Flops wrote:
Boring.
I woke up late. Rushed to work and got there 1/2 hour late. Didn't breathe by work, it was so busy! Left work late. Came home and watched the kids, served dinner. Put the kids to bed. Tried to clean up and cook a bit for Shabbos.
Scrolled through imamother instead.
The end.

I shld say tho, BH for boring old days! Sometimes uneventful is a good thing Smile

Not sometimes ! Always ! Always boring is good ! Trust me , no one wants an unboring life.
Anyway , today I got kids off to school , went grocery shopping , took a walk with husband and baby, worked for an hour while baby napped , cooked for Shabbos , picked up kids , took them outside to play , serves supper , did bedtime , coke more for Shabbos , laundry , now on my way to bed

zaq

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 11:21 pm
Scientific research disagrees with you, Samantha1. Boredom leads to depression, which in turn leads to a host of physical and mental health problems.

BrisketBoss

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 11:24 pm
zaq wrote:
Scientific research disagrees with you, Samantha1. Boredom leads to depression, which in turn leads to a host of physical and mental health problems.

I think she meant a low stress, not so busy day is nice. Really feeling bored is a different thing. BH I don't even understand how one can feel bored.

lfab

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 11:28 pm
Let's see if I remember everything:
Woke up 6 am, got kids up, dressed, breakfast and out the door for the bus. Got myself dressed, fed toddler, prepped breakfast/lunch for 1 other child who has special dietary needs due to medical issue. Took toddler to daycare, drove older child to school (30+ minutes from home). Went to grocery store and target, then home to unpack groceries. Made lunch for myself, ate, did 3 loads of laundry, folded large basket of towels and a few sets of linen. Went through large pile of papers that have been sitting for several weeks waiting to be dealt with. Went to pick up 1 child from school (same 1 I drove in the morning as for various reasons this child is currently not able to be in school full time so they can't take the bus). Picked toddler up from day care, made dinner, other kids came home and fed them dinner, did homework with home kids, prepped their snacks/lunches for next day. Gave 2 youngest kids baths, put them to bed, ate dinner with DH, cleaned up, ran to cvs to pick up something, prepped a few things for shabbos, nudged my young teens to please go to bed already, showered, and now in bed scrolling ima when I should be going to sleep.

curlyhead

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 11:29 pm
My busy day- pretty typical

7am woke up got reeady
son called from oversea
got kids ready school
son was late

9-1 work - sent 1000 emails or so it felt like

1:00 went for a walk
1:30 checked personal emails
pesach meat order
cleaned coat closet for pesach
went to the fruit shop
30 min conversation about an important matter I had to resolve.

pickup son from school
unpack car
make dinner while my SIL stopped over to chat
picked next kids up from school
putaway groceries
started emptying freezer for Pesach
check emails and do an insurance claim
go on walk #2
pick up something from neighbor
baked muffins
start cleaning kitchen
sent an important email
pay for son to get a new phone
picked up daughter from a party
go to my sister house to drop something off
My brother called to vent
Cleaned kitchen and made school lunches
Journal (this list)
pay monthly bills
shower

yachnabobba

Post Fri, Mar 10 2023, 6:35 am
Hubby woke me up to say he is leaving to work
Got the kids up and out
Went back to bed and napped.
Got dressed
Cooked shabbos and shopped (in that order I wanted to be forced to use what I had first)
Dropped off lunch for my son and his wife (they had a stressful md appointment)
Welcomed the kiddos home went to work.. worked now it’s almost 0700 on the east coast and …
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics