Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Zev Brenner With Heshy Goldstein about Hotel scam
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

NechaMom

Post Tue, Apr 04 2023, 11:48 pm
rikkik wrote:
I think that the interview with Zev Brenner was terrible for Heshy.
I don't think for a second that he did this on purpose! He himself had nowhere to go for Yontif, many of his family members got stuck as well. To say that he deliberately stole is such pure Lashon Harah, it's making me mad.
His interview got me so worried because he didn't apologize to us (I was supposed to go with his program for Pesach, paid in full etc). He was way too defensive, and I think he really ruined himself with that interview.
He has had a really hard life, and I feel sorry for the man. My lost money- I hope I will get it back, and if I don't it's MONEY. But all of the shmutz that is being thrown around about him, that can never be undone.

Were you able to make alternate plans this late?
I’m sorry this happened to you.

rikkik

Post Tue, Apr 04 2023, 11:55 pm
B"H we did, thank you for asking and for your empathy.

amother
Stone

Post Wed, Apr 05 2023, 12:42 am
rikkik wrote:
nope, a friend of the family, and my family will probably also take him to Beis Din to try to recover our money, or join the suit that the others are doing. All I am asking is for you to understand that he has a family. a wife, children. I absolutely do not think that he did this on purpose and I am so heartbroken at all of the Lashon Harah being spewed. Makes me think Moshiach isn't coming as fast as I hoped it would.

Moshiach also doesn't come from dishonesty in business. You know the family, take it out on them.

rikkik

Post Wed, Apr 05 2023, 12:52 am
it's a hard balance. My family want's to support Heshy's family through this horror, but we also want our money back. It hasn't been easy thinking that we may not get it back, and it has been really stressful to have to make Pesach with such short notice. B"H ppl have been helping us, but I know that some others are not so lucky. Think of elderly couples that don't have the option to just stay home and make Pesach, especially at such short notice.
Whatever, I feel bad for everyone involved. I guess all I have been saying is that I know someone like Heshy would never do this on purpose and I wish all the Lashon Harah would stop.

amother
Stone

Post Wed, Apr 05 2023, 1:03 am
rikkik wrote:
it's a hard balance. My family want's to support Heshy's family through this horror, but we also want our money back. It hasn't been easy thinking that we may not get it back, and it has been really stressful to have to make Pesach with such short notice. B"H ppl have been helping us, but I know that some others are not so lucky. Think of elderly couples that don't have the option to just stay home and make Pesach, especially at such short notice.
Whatever, I feel bad for everyone involved. I guess all I have been saying is that I know someone like Heshy would never do this on purpose and I wish all the Lashon Harah would stop.

I hope Pesach goes well with you. I believe you that he did not do it on purpose. But he should still have taken responsibility instead of deflecting and blaming.

amother
Magenta

Post Wed, Apr 05 2023, 1:31 am
rikkik wrote:
I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I hope you have a beautiful yom tov anyway.

amother
Charcoal

Post Wed, Apr 05 2023, 2:02 am
rikkik wrote:
All I am asking is for you to understand that he has a family. a wife, children. I absolutely do not think that he did this on purpose and I am so heartbroken at all of the Lashon Harah being spewed. Makes me think Moshiach isn't coming as fast as I hoped it would.

The threats don’t sound good.
It’s comments like these that make people skeptical.

amother
Magenta

Post Wed, Apr 05 2023, 2:12 am
amother Charcoal wrote:
The threats don’t sound good.
It’s comments like these that make people skeptical.
That’s not a threat. She’s saying that some posts are bordering on LH if not actual LH and she worries that moshiach may not be coming that quickly after all. I agree.

This needed to be publicized. Mission accomplished. Continuing to talk about it ad nauseum when no one knows anything further is not letoeles.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics