Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Tenafly chabad academy

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 08 2023, 9:56 pm
Looking for info on this school. How many kids per grade? What level of observance, academics etc?

amother
RosePink

Post Sat, Apr 08 2023, 11:11 pm
Call the school. My friend is an administrator there. They are very transparent about everything. They will answer all your questions and then some giving you complete information and different families to contact for their experiences.
Everyone I know who send there is very happy. I know people whose children are “regular”, those with out of the box learning needs, and those whose families are growing in Judaism and their kids may not have started out in day school.
It is a very warm place.
If they can’t meet your child’s needs or feel they will thrive more in a different environment, they will be the first to tell you.
Wishing you much Hatzlacha in your decision.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 09 2023, 12:16 am
amother RosePink wrote:
Call the school. My friend is an administrator there. They are very transparent about everything. They will answer all your questions and then some giving you complete information and different families to contact for their experiences.
Everyone I know who send there is very happy. I know people whose children are “regular”, those with out of the box learning needs, and those whose families are growing in Judaism and their kids may not have started out in day school.
It is a very warm place.
If they can’t meet your child’s needs or feel they will thrive more in a different environment, they will be the first to tell you.
Wishing you much Hatzlacha in your decision.

Thank you. Do you know if they are willing to work with kids who are a bit behavioral? But getting a lot of outside help thru therapy etc?

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 01 2023, 2:50 pm
Bumping this up. Still looking for info. Thanks

amother
Blue

Post Mon, May 01 2023, 3:32 pm
You should call the school.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics