Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Food Price Hikes

estreya

Post Mon, May 01 2023, 12:39 pm
SO. VERY. ANNOYED....Went grocery shopping this morning and saw they now raised the price for the frozen gefilte fish from $10.99 to $15 -->for ONE frozen gefilte fish! And I still have to cook it! Punch

Ok, this is in Canadian $$ but still. Totally insane and the prices keep going up. So sick of hearing the excuses they have for the price gouging.

Have others noticed continual crazy price jumps? It makes me wonder if people have just stam accepted it and that these prices are here to stay. I feel really badly for people with large families.

Vent over /

Dev80

Post Mon, May 01 2023, 12:42 pm
Definitely noticed it in Israel too this week. The weeks after pesach I was just trying to restock, but many items were definitely more expensive than they used to be when I actually paid attention to prices.

momX4

Post Mon, May 01 2023, 12:53 pm
In Monsey. Noticed the same.

I still need to but gefilta, but I stopped buying baked goods. I spend one evening baking.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains