Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Figdor vs. Sherman (dentist)

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 16 2023, 10:02 am
Hi! I'm in search of a pediatric dentist... preferably one who accepts Jerseycare. I came down to these 2- Dr. Nassi Figdor or Dr. Sherman/Shore Children's dental. Does anyone have personal experience with either of these? Or better yet, with both and can compare? Patient with kids, won't overtreat..

amother
Nasturtium

Post Tue, May 16 2023, 10:15 am
I can't talk about Figdor - never used

Sherman - it's hard to get an appointment. You have to wait MONTHS and I've had a few times where they cancelled on me at the last second because the doctor wasn't going to be in and then I had to wait a few more months because they didn't have cancellations. To their credit, when they did have cancellations - they gave me priority but the times that they didn't - it was tough. They didn't come early/stay late or find another way to see my child.
I like some dentists there better than others. Most are pretty patient. Sherman himself isn't super patient with children - but he is an amazing dentist! Very very skilled, not quick to pull and I would trust him impeccably. He restored my son's mouth in a way that not many people could have.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries