Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Prague, Vienna, Budapest

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 18 2023, 10:35 pm
How many days do you need in each location? Do you have an iteniery? Which is the best place to spend shabbos?

jd1212

Post Sun, Jun 18 2023, 10:38 pm
Done Austria and Prague. Don’t stay in the kosher hotel in Prague, it’s not in the most convenient location and you can sign up just for lunch if you want to for shabbos. Intercontinental hotel was beautiful and like a 2 min walk from the kosher restaurants and shuls and also gorgeous window shopping. We did 3-4 days in each place. I don’t remember what shabbos was like in vienna but it’s a clean easy to get around city with tons of food! Enjoy!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 8:29 am
Does anyone think it can be done in one week?

amother
Burntblack

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 9:03 am
Depends what you want to do there? Also how will you be travelling from country to country?

I've been to Budapest but only to because I went to Keristir from there. And I've been to Prague a few times, I think one day is plenty there.

twizzlers1

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 9:51 am
If you PM, I can send you our Budapest itinerary. We spent a week there, but I think you could be done and much less time. Was a family of teens was probably a different trips and it’s just adults but we really enjoyed in the restaurants. There were very reasonable priced and good. We’re coming from Israel so that’s what we’re comparing it to.

csm123

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 10:30 am
I did all three of these on a 10 day trip. We stayed in Vienna for shabbos it was amazing. If you want I can send you our itinerary!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 19 2023, 10:48 am
amother Burntblack wrote:
Depends what you want to do there? Also how will you be travelling from country to country?

I've been to Budapest but only to because I went to Keristir from there. And I've been to Prague a few times, I think one day is plenty there.

One day is plenty where?
We will be traveling by train
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics