Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Desserts
Some original milchige dessert

momatwork

Post Tue, Jul 08 2008, 10:59 am
Does anyone have an interesting dessert for a milchige meal? I am inviting a couple over for dinner and need some interesting dessert, I dont really want to make the simple cheese cake and ice cream combo. I want something more original. Any suggestions??? I wouldnt mind making it the night before if possible. Smile Smile

greenfire

Post Tue, Jul 08 2008, 11:04 am
chocolate pudding pie ... all you need is a graham cracker pie shell and then make a package or 2 of chocolate pudding (not the instant kind) serve toppped with whipped cream ... and an iced coffee on the side ...

Mrs. Mommy

Post Tue, Jul 08 2008, 11:14 am
bake chocolate chip cookies and buy vanilla ice cream. let the cookies cool off and let the ice cream soften. take a scoop of ice cream, put it on the back of a cookie and then take another cookie and put the back of it against the ice cream. Freeze the cookies for a bit - and presto! you have delicious ice cream sandwiches!

flowerpower

Post Tue, Jul 08 2008, 11:25 am
Three small scoops of Sharons sorbet ices like mango, berry, and cocunut. In this weather ices comes very handy. You can put sprinkle some blueberries around the plate.

yummydd

Post Tue, Jul 08 2008, 12:02 pm
I am writing a basic idea of something nice if it sounds interseting at all lemme knwo and ill give you instructions

from shortcut pastry you make a hollow tunnel, then make ice cream a thicker type and syringe it in, freez\e and then dip the ends in chocolate.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics