Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
S/o daycare cost non chs

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jun 22 2023, 11:17 pm
Anyone else feel like a loser when they can't afford things like quality daycare despite working 2 jobs and others get it free from the government?
I know I "shouldn't look at what other people are getting" but I just can't help it. It makes me feel irate at the government for not insisting that able bodied people work. It makes me feel like I'm a fool or a sucker. I pay taxes so others can get the good daycare that I can't afford for my own kids.

amother
Offwhite

Post Thu, Jun 22 2023, 11:21 pm
I would never want to be In a position to receive any Income based entitlement. Bli ayin I hope I never qualify

amother
Feverfew

Post Thu, Jun 22 2023, 11:57 pm
Tuition is torture. But at the same time I would never want to make pennies like those on chs make. We do live a better life than them and I'm not jealous of being that poor. But it would be nice if we all didn't have to pay so much. But I'm angrier at the taxes I pay so much taxes we are in the worst tax bracket and we end up coming home with the same pay as those who make much less than us. So we put in the work and hours and have barely anything to show for it. Hopefully we will get raises in the near future to make this more worth our time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics