Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Rafting

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 11:43 am
Any reccomendations for a rafting place? Anyone been to Jordan River rafting or kfar bloom. Any of them superior or they similar. Any other places ? Coming from yerushalyim so if closer to there that’s a plus but will drive further for a better place. We have younger children so can only do family rafting and not the more intense one. Any feedback appreciated!

juggling

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 11:51 am
Rob Roy I believe is closer and takes younger children. Kfar Blum is nice but it gets crowded in the summer. The younger children had to go on a different path (with a parent), so our family had to split up.

a2z

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 11:51 am
אבוקייק in park hayarden 046921078

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 11:54 am
Did you personally go there? Is it nice? Reviews online didn’t look good so was hesitant. Is it very slow with no rapids at all or is there a little? Even though we are going with children we don’t want it to be just a total lazy River….

DrMom

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 11:54 am
Rob Roy is canoeing (for families, they offer tandem canoes that are very stable), Kfar Blum and HaGoshrim are rafting, but the rafting is very gentle (minimal rapids, especially in summer).

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 12:10 pm
Kfar bloom and hagorshim any one of them better than the other or same? I am going the end of August after bein hazmanim so hoping it won’t be as crazy. Thanks for the feedback!

DrMom

Post Tue, Jul 04 2023, 1:23 pm
amother OP wrote:
Kfar bloom and hagorshim any one of them better than the other or same? I am going the end of August after bein hazmanim so hoping it won’t be as crazy. Thanks for the feedback!

We've been to both.

I have never noticed any significant difference between them.

Elfrida

Post Wed, Jul 05 2023, 7:39 am
I just saw on line (so no comments about the veracity) that the owners of נהר ירדן rafting have decided to close on Shabbos, and trust to making up the money during the week. If that's true, it would be nice to support them.

etky

Post Wed, Jul 05 2023, 7:53 am
Elfrida wrote:
I just saw on line (so no comments about the veracity) that the owners of נהר ירדן rafting have decided to close on Shabbos, and trust to making up the money during the week. If that's true, it would be nice to support them.

https://twitter.com/irgunchota.....shtml
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions