Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Furnishing my home

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 12 2023, 6:34 am
Hi we just bought a house and need to furnish it now, any recommendations where to get a large dining table like extends to 8-10 seater. Looking for reasonable prices but not ikea

amother
Lightgray

Post Wed, Jul 12 2023, 11:53 am
I don't know where you are, but we did well with ex-display furniture places. We bought our dining set, our couches and beds there. It's not super cheap, but it's a good price for what you get. Although I imagine prices are more than what we paid nearly a decade ago.
Or if you want cheaper, then you could consider second hand. We have a local watsapp group where people are always giving away stuff, including furniture. Or second hand shops. Main issue with those is transportation as you usually have to pick it up yourself.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 12 2023, 3:22 pm
Sorry forgot to say I’m in London

amother
Azure

Post Thu, Jul 13 2023, 2:09 pm
Snt furniture? We bought cupboards with them and I'm very happy
I saw furnisso advertise an ex display

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, Jul 13 2023, 2:20 pm
Would you consider second hand? BHF are quite good for that

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Jul 13 2023, 6:37 pm
We got dining room table and chairs from Oak Furnitureland. Really happy with them. The table has 2 extensions built in which are really easy to open and close.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries