Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Portable washing machine

happy chick

Post Sat, Jul 15 2023, 10:56 pm
I'm looking for a portable washing machine for my bungalow. Anyone own one you could recommend?

teachkids

Post Sat, Jul 15 2023, 10:59 pm
Years ago we had a magic chef one we loved. Only don't have it anymore because we moved to a house with a regular set of machines

happy chick

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 7:46 am
Thank you.

I see there are quite a few diff models. Do you remember any specifics, like how big, how much fit in, etc?

teachkids

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 8:29 am
happy chick wrote:
Thank you.

I see there are quite a few diff models. Do you remember any specifics, like how big, how much fit in, etc?

The washer was 2 cubic feet. It could fit 2 fitted sheets, 1 duvet cover or 2 days worth of laundry for 3 people per load. The only problem was that I couldn't close my bathroom door while it was running and I didn't like leaving it running while I was out because I was scared of it overflowing the bathroom sink. We got into a rythm though where I would put the laundry in the machine before leaving for work and then turn it on when I got home. (Of course if you use the kitchen sink instead you avoid this issue) The dryer was smaller which was a mistake.

supersmile

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 8:38 am
I have a small black+Decker bec that's what fits in my kitchen its really good have it for over a year and very happy just have to do 2-3 loads every 2 days for a family of 4 ( I separate by color)

happy chick

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 1:14 pm
Thank you both for the reviews. Can either of you post a link to what it is?

teachkids

Post Sun, Jul 16 2023, 1:23 pm
happy chick wrote:
Thank you both for the reviews. Can either of you post a link to what it is?

Our exact one no longer exists. We're talking 5 years ago. We got it at Walmart though

This might be the current equivalent- Magic Chef 1.7 Cu. ft. Compact Washer Top Load White
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars