Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Kosher skinny shot aka tirzepatide
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 17 2023, 7:03 pm
Curious if anyone here took it or knows someone who did.
My main concern is getting pregnant and having healthy babies once im off it.

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Jul 17 2023, 7:20 pm
Did your dr recommend it?
What does dr say?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 17 2023, 7:35 pm
amother Lavender wrote:
Did your dr recommend it?
What does dr say?

I didnt ask my Dr yet

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Jul 17 2023, 7:51 pm
If you are talking about mounjaro it is difficult to source and very expensive as not prioritized or covered by insurance if you are not diabetic

Everything has a risk benefit calculation and possible side effect profile- don’t take anything unless truly warranted

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 12:13 pm
Bump

amother
NeonPurple

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 12:28 pm
I took it for 4 months. Didn't lose one single pound but did lower my A1C (I'm prediabetic)

I told my endocrinologist and obgyn that I want to get pregnant... they said I need to be off for 2 months prior to conceiving and they put me on metformin to control blood sugar in the interim.

Why are you interested in mounjaro? For health (diabetes) or just weight?

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 1:32 pm
I took it. It was fabulous. I lost 30 pounds with essentially no side effects. I has to stop taking it because my insurance stopped covering it and it was VERY difficult to find. I called 3-4 pharmacies every month.

I would wait 3-4 months before trying to get pregnant.

amother
Snowdrop

Post Tue, Oct 17 2023, 2:46 pm
OOC what’s kosher about it?

mims0709

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 10:58 am
I’m taking the shots and very happy with it. Had a very hard time some extra weight and this is working. I used a company that you can do everything online. Supper easy. I also had a few questions after I received the medication and they were very helpful. Side effects for me were very minimal ( a bit nausea) which went away. But I am losing weight, which is great !

amother
Whitewash

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 11:00 am
How does it work? What kind of food are you eating?

mims0709

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 11:05 am
The medication makes you feel fuller for longer , so I’m just eating less. Eating bread and sweets never made me fell good, now that I’m on the medication they make me feel a bit worse so I’m staying away from them.

Daffodil1

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 7:26 am
amother Denim wrote:
I took it. It was fabulous. I lost 30 pounds with essentially no side effects. I has to stop taking it because my insurance stopped covering it and it was VERY difficult to find. I called 3-4 pharmacies every month.

I would wait 3-4 months before trying to get pregnant.

Did u gain the weight back when u quit taking the shot?

amother
Gardenia

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 7:42 am
mims0709 wrote:
I’m taking the shots and very happy with it. Had a very hard time some extra weight and this is working. I used a company that you can do everything online. Supper easy. I also had a few questions after I received the medication and they were very helpful. Side effects for me were very minimal ( a bit nausea) which went away. But I am losing weight, which is great !

Can you post a link to that online company? Ty

mims0709

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 8:32 am
Sure ,

SlimRxcenter.com
Been very happy with them , great experience all around.

amother
Gardenia

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 8:46 am
[quote="mims0709"]Sure ,

SlimRxcenter.com
Been very happy with them , great experience all around.[/quot

Sorry, I’m looking for an online pharmacy that has wegovy or zepbound in stock. I have a script from my doc but none of my local pharmacies have it.

mims0709

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 9:02 am
Hatzlacha! I was also trying to get it through a pharmacy and with my insurance, but was unable to. So I just went with this company , they’re price is very reasonable and everything was very convenient.

amother
Tealblue

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 9:16 am
mims0709 wrote:
Hatzlacha! I was also trying to get it through a pharmacy and with my insurance, but was unable to. So I just went with this company , they’re price is very reasonable and everything was very convenient.

So they aren't getting the mounjaro from Eli Lilly? Is that safe? Did it work?

mims0709

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 9:21 am
They prescribe the active ingredient Tirzepatide which is the same that’s in mounjaro. It comes from a compound pharmacy. I was skeptical at first, but I did some research and spoke to my doctor and I became comfortable with it. I’m happy I did, because it works great.

amother
Canary

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 9:42 am
Very dangerous route, I look at these ads in the local magazines and it boggles my mind how people just go for it.
There is no magic pill or shot to lose weight.
It’s hard work and discipline.

My very close friend almost died from ozempic. She wanted to lose “just 20 pounds” she went from 180 to 79 pounds in less than a year. Her stomach completely shut down and she could not keep food down. She got a feeding tube a few weeks ago and bh she gained some weight and is feeling somewhat better.

Ladies please do extensive research before injecting yourself with who know what.

And yes, I too struggle with my weight. I’m also tempted to try and take the easy way out but speaking from experience, everyone has to choose their hard. At the end of the day, it’s going to be hard work whichever way you choose to go.

Choose your hard.

amother
DarkPurple

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 10:01 am
My husband lost really well on mounjaro. He eats pretty normal at this point and his doctor lowered his dose back to the “baby” dose of 2.5 to see if his numbers and weight could be maintained at a tiny dosage.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise