Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Is a dini wig worth it

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 6:56 pm
The quality of hair, is the lace top natural. How come they charge so much? what makes them stand out.

amother
Iris

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 7:15 pm
Short answer no it’s not worth it

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 7:17 pm
I don't personally know about her wigs,I buy much cheaper ones personally, but I heard her interviewed on the Franciska Show podcast, not sure which , I think series on haircovering a while back. She's very nice & is open about her high costs & explains some aspects like many middle men. Her wigs are a much lighter product on market for women with sensory issues, more but I don't remember

amother
Daylily

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 7:35 pm
I have one and some cheaper ones, honestly I don't see huge difference but I'm not such a hair expert... to me they all feel pretty much the same.

amother
Peru

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 10:22 pm
If I could afford it I would buy, my sisterinlaws bought from her and the hair is stunning,
it was a few years ago though. Not lace top.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 10:45 pm
If anyone purchased a lace top. Is it seamless and does it look super natural? Some cheaper ones look great so I’m curious about the dini. ( not the barely their line ) the regular lace top.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 10:47 pm
my dini was super comfortable
a good quality wig is super $$$ these days

amother
Quince

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 10:48 pm
amother OP wrote:
If anyone purchased a lace top. Is it seamless and does it look super natural? Some cheaper ones look great so I’m curious about the dini. ( not the barely their line ) the regular lace top.

Well this thread should answer your question:
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....17427

amother
Electricblue

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 11:03 pm
Yes yes and yes. Been wearing her wigs for over a decade - can’t compare the quality of the hair to anything else. One of mine going on six years and the hair is glossy and shiny and so comfortable. Also - her stylists are expert cutters

amother
Acacia

Post Tue, Jul 25 2023, 12:36 am
I have a few Dini wigs. My favorite is my first which is over 12 years old and looks stunning.
I did have to add hair to the bangs and color it a few times over the years but it is still gorgeous. That being said - I paid $2700 for it at the time. I also have 2 others - one is 6 years old and one is 7 years old. The hair is gorgeous on both of them. I’m not sure if I could see myself paying for one now as they are super expensive but they do actually last for years. Also - none of mine have lace tops so can’t answer that aspect - only that the hair, the cut, the coloring and the service were all top notch!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels