Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Unexpected Bills-Vent

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 30 2023, 1:37 pm
I guess this is just a vent. This past year has been financially difficult because I had a baby, wasn’t able to work, and expenses literally doubled. Now I’m going back to work but my paycheck will pretty much go to paying debt and lot of unexpected bills that I have to pay. It’s so frustrating. Iyh once I finish school we will be in a better place financially but being in debt sucks.

amother
Raspberry

Post Sun, Jul 30 2023, 1:40 pm
Here with you. Had emergency and insurance likely isn't covering. Sucks. I'll be out lots and currently trying to secure a job for next year. Anticipating the extra $$ we needed to go directly to the bill instead of daily expenses :-( debt, here I come.
Hopefully they'll negotiate it down well with me

amother
Black

Post Sun, Jul 30 2023, 1:51 pm
Very hard! I havent begun to pay back student loans yet (over 100k) and I don't make nearly as much, so I will be paying these loans back for the rest of my life. Owe our shul $2500, my husband has $5000 on his CC, I have $800. Really trying to pay things back. Savings are only $14000. Barely got wedding money. This is life. I want to focus on living and not surviving, which is what I feel like I have been doing.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 30 2023, 1:54 pm
I had to take out over 10k from savings to pay for tuition… it’s soo hard
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics