Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Coopersmith courses

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 1:27 pm
I never finished getting my BA and have not been in school for a very long long time. Not sure my brain would be able to study like I did way back in the day.
Anyone doing it now? How are the exams?
Do you know if there is any financial aid?

What else do I need to know?

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 1:37 pm
amother OP wrote:
I never finished getting my BA and have not been in school for a very long long time. Not sure my brain would be able to study like I did way back in the day.
Anyone doing it now? How are the exams?
Do you know if there is any financial aid?

What else do I need to know?

Lots to choose from. Many I just skimmed the info and took the test because I knew it well. Such as: Hebrew, excel, word and some others

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 4:18 pm
Do you know if I need to take specific courses for a degree or could I take random courses like whatever is an interest to me?
Know if they offer financial aid?

Chayalle

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 6:05 pm
DD took some when she was going for her degree thru Sarah Schenirer program. She took specific ones that she needed for her degree. I don't think she got any financial aid for them (but we didn't qualify for much for her schooling anyway).
If you are thinking of getting your degree, you want to take ones that are targeted towards your needs.

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 6:07 pm
Depends what your goal is past degree but I did through Tti

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 6:40 pm
I did it with a counselor through ctc (I can give the number if you need) she tells you exactly what courses you need for your degree and how much it'll be (for me was about 10k but I paid as I went) I don't think they offer financial breaks but I didn't think price was too terrible.
I probably studied for each test for like a day or two and took them at a proctors house (no extra for that) for me, it worked out super well and I got my degree very quickly. I highly recommend it and no, it's not my program or anything like that, it just worked for me

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 6:42 pm
amother OP wrote:
Do you know if I need to take specific courses for a degree or could I take random courses like whatever is an interest to me?
Know if they offer financial aid?

Depends which category test you need.
There are many options for most categories

amother
Brickred

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 7:51 pm
You need certain amount of credits in each area with some upper credits and some lower. You need some in science and some in math. Some you can get to pick according to your strengths. Someone told me now that she's going through eec degrees and they are very helpful.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics