Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Why is Alipicks sold out already!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 8:46 am
I didn't know that they were like some of those crazy brands, sold out of winter items in beginnign of August!!

Their collections literally just came in 2 days ago and a bunch of stuff I like are sold out. This world is crazy.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item.....o2usa

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 8:54 am
Because they are super cheap and people don’t wait till it’s sold out to shop. Why is the world crazy if you also wanted to shop now and someone did it a day earlier than you? You said it came in two days ago. You’re not shopping much later yourself.

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 8:54 am
And thanks for the link. Most stuff I see do still have sizes. I think I’ll shop right now. Great pricing!

amother
NeonPurple

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 8:58 am
Why is the world crazy because what you want is sold out?
They usually restock, keep checking.

1ofbillions

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 9:03 am
They posted in their Instagram stories that they’re restocking asap.

I’m with you OP, it’s so annoying that these stores sell out so quickly! I wish they’d stock more. Us moms don’t need more stress in our lives.

amother
Lotus

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 9:13 am
amother Sienna wrote:
And thanks for the link. Most stuff I see do still have sizes. I think I’ll shop right now. Great pricing!

Keep in mind that there’s no free returns afaik

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 9:13 am
The pricing is definitely great, issue is stuff is not returnable so its a risk.

And I was not going to actually purchase now, I was just looking-but maybe I should buy now, as I see stuff get sold out fast.

I also wonder why these brands don't make more stuff if everything sells out so quickly.

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 9:15 am
amother Lotus wrote:
Keep in mind that there’s no free returns afaik

I did not know this so thanks for letting me know. I see they have measurements on everything so I’ll just have to make sure to get the right size.

qwerty4

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 10:07 am
I messaged them and they said they are restocking shortly with new colors.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 10:19 am
I think you don't understand how they work. They make only a little bit of something, list it for sale, then they make more. You're buying straight from the factory and they don't want leftovers.

amother
Mulberry

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 10:21 am
amother Stoneblue wrote:
I think you don't understand how they work. They make only a little bit of something, list it for sale, then they make more. You're buying straight from the factory and they don't want leftovers.

How do they work? They're Chinese people copying frum style?

amother
Oleander

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 10:56 am
amother Mulberry wrote:
How do they work? They're Chinese people copying frum style?

No. A frum person connects with a manufacturer in China (who is also a seller on Ali Express). The frum person designs the items and tells them exactly which fabrics, colors, styles, and sizes to manufacture.
Which is exactly what other 'European' clothing brands do. Only difference is that the other brands sell it to the stores so there are more middle men and higher markups.

giftedmom

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 11:28 am
Because the world wants designer looking clothes for Ali prices

amother
Lightcoral

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 11:44 am
giftedmom wrote:

But if everyone is just get Ali clothes then who are they fooling?

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 12:48 pm
amother Lightcoral wrote:

They’re not fooling. They’re getting pretty clothing for good prices.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 8:26 pm
giftedmom wrote:
Alipicks isn't designer knockoffs. These are clothes that they designed themselves.

amother
Stoneblue

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 8:28 pm
OP not sure if you saw but Alispecials is going to start selling soon as well. https://alispecials.com/collections/kids

amother
Clear

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 9:01 pm
amother Oleander wrote:
No. A frum person connects with a manufacturer in China (who is also a seller on Ali Express). The frum person designs the items and tells them exactly which fabrics, colors, styles, and sizes to manufacture.
Which is exactly what other 'European' clothing brands do. Only difference is that the other brands sell it to the stores so there are more middle men and higher markups.

It’s not the same. European brands use professionals who design, draw and cut. They only use China to sew basically. These stores have them do the whole thing in China, it’s one person not professional and you can see the difference. It’s nice enough and that’s great but it’s simply not remotely the same quality as brands.

bk

Post Wed, Aug 09 2023, 4:21 pm
Hi,

Has anyone bought this velour collection? I'm very confused at the sizing. It is shown as TTS but the measurements just don't add up. Any ideas?

amother
Crocus

Post Wed, Aug 09 2023, 4:32 pm
amother Lightcoral wrote:

Don’t worry it’s not just Ali stuff. I buy designer stuff for my kids and all the sizes I need are sold out too:(
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics