Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Preppy Killer released on Parole in Rockland County
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 11:12 am
Everyone please be aware, this guy has been approaching Jewish woman in a few monsey supermarkets.
I don’t know how we can get gone out of this town.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/02/...../amp/

amother
Blushpink

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 11:21 am
Most supermarkets have cameras. Can photos of this go up around town? If anyone is feeling harassed or threatened they should call the police so they can tell his parole officers.

amother
Canary

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 11:23 am
This is very scary! How did he end up in Rockland county?? Maybe notify shomrim so they can make this more public.

amother
Burgundy

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 11:25 am
Need to call the Rockland Parole office and tell them he is making perople umcomfortable

Highstrung

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 12:03 pm
Thanks for making me aware . This is freaking me out .

vintagebknyc

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 12:35 pm
amother OP wrote:
Everyone please be aware, this guy has been approaching Jewish woman in a few monsey supermarkets.
I don’t know how we can get gone out of this town.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/02/...../amp/

Who has seen him up in Monsey? Has anyone made a police report?

I’m no fan, I knew Jennifer Levin in high school in NYC. Really, I’d never be on this guy’s side. But criminals tend to repeat the same crimes, and this seems really off.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 1:22 pm
2 people spotted him in Evergreen. He was being creepy. Went up to a woman with a baby and started flirting with her

amother
Burgundy

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 1:31 pm
Multiple reports of him in different local Jewish monsey stores, starting conversations with women.

And in one of the pictures of him he's holding a drink cup from Monsey BBQ (a Jewish eatery).

Not understanding why he's frequenting the Jewish places

amother
Taupe

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 1:34 pm
amother Burgundy wrote:
Need to call the Rockland Parole office and tell them he is making perople umcomfortable

I don't live in Rockland/monsey but for whoever is, please please please call in. Please!

amother
Viola

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 1:37 pm
amother Burgundy wrote:
Multiple reports of him in different local Jewish monsey stores, starting conversations with women.

And in one of the pictures of him he's holding a drink cup from Monsey BBQ (a Jewish eatery).

Not understanding why he's frequenting the Jewish places

Maybe because rockland has very much changed since he went to prison and is now very much Jewish

vintagebknyc

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 1:38 pm
flowerpower wrote:
2 people spotted him in Evergreen. He was being creepy. Went up to a woman with a baby and started flirting with her

This is super creepy and goes against much of the science of criminal profiling. So disturbing, I hope someone calls the police.

Highstrung

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 2:57 pm
He was spotted at Evergreen Uptown and at Bingo based on reports I’ve heard .

amother
Burgundy

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 3:05 pm
amother Viola wrote:
Maybe because rockland has very much changed since he went to prison and is now very much Jewish

But how does that explain him frequenting frum/Jewish locales? It makes no sense. Rockland is huge. There are TONS more non kosher eateries than kosher. Tons. What would make him go to Monsey BBQ when he could go anywhere else?
And why is he in frum stores in the heart of the frum community? Theres no way he's just happening to be in them.
It is very weird.

amother
Aster

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 3:08 pm
amother Viola wrote:

He's not from Rockland, they put him in a random hallway house here.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 3:11 pm
Maybe he thinks he can go unnoticed in a frum place and that he’s too well known everywhere else

amother
Amber

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 3:15 pm
He is living a 10 minute walk from my daughter's house.
It's really very scary.
Why would he frequent Jewish places?
Did he go into Target which is close to Bingo and start talking to the non Jews there?

amother
Burgundy

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 3:29 pm
amother Amber wrote:
He is living a 10 minute walk from my daughter's house.
It's really very scary.
Why would he frequent Jewish places?
Did he go into Target which is close to Bingo and start talking to the non Jews there?

It makes no sense.
Bingo is one end of town.
Evergreen uptown at quite the other end.
And monsey BBQ? Thats a small little place in the heart of heimish monsey. Why??

amother
Royalblue

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 3:30 pm
This is creepy. Anyone who encounters him should take a picture of him and report him.

vintagebknyc

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 3:37 pm
amother Butterscotch wrote:
Maybe he things he can go unnoticed in a frum place and that he’s too well known everywhere else

I was going to offer this same opinion. The man's a psychopath, and incredibly smart. He's likely thinking he can go under the radar.

gr82no

Post Fri, Aug 04 2023, 4:32 pm
Why is he called preppy killer?
I read an article about him and hes claiming he wants to be good now. Yeah right!
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries