Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Is a band fall ok for chassidish
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Broom

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 9:45 pm
amother Slateblue wrote:
I don’t want to burst any bubbles but I am affiliated with a chasidus listed above and my sisters in law (who send their kids to the school and cheder) are wearing bandfalls for ages. I would wear one too but my face is just too round for it. It seems like a great thing to have for the summer and for messy winter days.

Which school? Do they have protektzia?
My sister in law was rejected from afew schools because she wears a band fall. Even from the school they're affiliated with and the school she graduated from.

amother
Broom

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 9:46 pm
amother Acacia wrote:
I doubt they wear it for pta. Wearing the other sheitel when it matters should really not be a big thing. I doubt the schools would notice unless you have those tattletales. Even then, I can't see a school kicking a child out for this.

You'd be surprised. I know kids that were sent because the mom wore a ponytail wig, I can imagine the schools will react the same to a fall with a band.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels