Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Plus size evening wear

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 4:20 am
Would really appreciate links to plus size evening wear/ gowns. Is there a gown out there that is actually slenderizing?

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Sun, Aug 06 2023, 5:40 am
You will have to raise the neckline or wear a shell, but this brand does have slenderizing construction
https://www.kiyonna.com/plus-s.....w_wcB

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 2:15 am
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your response! Any additional suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

amother
Tanzanite

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 2:23 am
I found a pretty outfit in Macys. But I don't know if it made me look thinner.
https://www.macys.com/shop/pro.....D=255 with a chiffon skirt

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 4:28 am
Where are you located? I have such trouble ordering dresses online because I'm hard to fit. I have recently bought evening wear from Beautifull Boutique in Monsey and My Dream Dress in Brooklyn that flatter me and I feel god wearing them. That's a huge thing for me since I used to skip simchas because I literally had nothing to wear.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 4:37 am
amother Lilac wrote:
Where are you located? I have such trouble ordering dresses online because I'm hard to fit. I have recently bought evening wear from Beautifull Boutique in Monsey and My Dream Dress in Brooklyn that flatter me and I feel god wearing them. That's a huge thing for me since I used to skip simchas because I literally had nothing to wear.

Was any of which you purchased a dress or gown? I have plenty of dressy tops, but right now I'm looking for a dress or gown that is slenderizing. If you did purchase a dress or gown, then would you share a picture of the dress? Because I can't begin to imagine a style that would actually be slenderizing.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 7:20 am
amother OP wrote:
Was any of which you purchased a dress or gown? I have plenty of dressy tops, but right now I'm looking for a dress or gown that is slenderizing. If you did purchase a dress or gown, then would you share a picture of the dress? Because I can't begin to imagine a style that would actually be slenderizing.

https://beautifullboutique.com.....gowns

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 7:24 am
I got a magnificent gown from 11honore
They help you with a virtual style session on zoom and endless back and forth returns if need be

GoldenOra

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 8:06 am
I’ve found long dresses/gowns on ASOS.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics