Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Ramot wigs/wigbox in Israel

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 09 2023, 6:20 am
Has anyone bought here? Can you describe what it's like and what the prices are like?

amother
Ballota

Post Wed, Aug 09 2023, 6:33 am
I bought one for me and two for my daughter. I’m fairly happy and my daughter is too. I found them not to be too pushy and I even told me I could take it to have it checked out and then decide I think I just had to leave my credit card information. I like that you can try them on. It’s definitely more expensive than ordering yourself from China but much cheaper than buying it somewhere else. I feel like styles change so often that I don’t really wanna spend a fortune on one. I’d rather buy a new one every year or two.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 09 2023, 7:20 am
Thanks! I'm debating between that and ordering straight from China. I see the advantage of being able to try on and see how it looks, even if I end up paying more.

Can you give me an idea of how the pricing runs? Like how much more expensive than getting one from China, which would probably be under $1,000?

Dev80

Post Wed, Aug 09 2023, 11:21 am
Prices are between 2000 to 5000 shekels. I bought a lace top there ,mayne 16 inches don't remember the exact size for 3800 shekels. For me it was definitely worth trying on and knowing what I'm getting.
I'd say its definitely worth going to check out if you're in the market.

amother
Garnet

Post Wed, Aug 09 2023, 11:21 am
I have a wig from there. It was 2500 nis. Skin top. I think that quality is good for that price.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 4:20 am
Thanks everyone!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels