Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Under Sink Baghroom Vanity

writinggirl

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 12:44 pm
Any ideas of containers/ ways to organize my bathroom vanity cabinet? It’s under the sink and there is a large pipe, so I can’t just buy a set of drawers. I have a lot of miscellaneous items such as feminine products, medicines, creams, extra q tops/make up pads, extra toothpaste, a big bottle of mouthwash etc.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 1:46 pm
Hi. You can put nice shelving paper underneath and then get nice bins from dollar tree to put in there. First take out the stuff and then categorize it onto piles and then from there see how many bins you need. They come stackable so you can do it like that. If you have internet access watch on YouTube Do It On A Dime. She has great ideas and so much fun to watch. I got tons of ideas from her. And her motto really is true. She shows you how to live nicely on a budget. Enjoy

amother
Taupe

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 1:48 pm
https://www.amazon.com/Simple-.....37898

SingALong

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 10:55 pm
I have this special shelf that’s 2 levels, but made of moveable slats. So you shift the slats over to make space for the pipe. I put bins and stuff on remaining space of shelf. You can google under sink shelf.

I also got a 2 level draw for lower cabinets. I put one on each side of the pipe. Or 1 one the side of the pie and a lazy Susan for shampoo style bottles on the other side of the pipe.

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Fri, Aug 11 2023, 3:49 am
We bought an undersink vanity that has a cutout for the pipe.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics