Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Baby allergic to something in milk

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 1:27 pm
I think my 2 month old is sensitive to something I’m eating
He is very fussy about an hour after eating and is super gassy
If your baby was sensitive to something you’re eating, how did you find out what it was and what was it?
Any tips appreciated

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 1:34 pm
Could be reflux.

The most common things to be sensitive to are gluten and dairy, you can try taking those out and see how she responds. Also if there is anything you are sensitive to, but eat anyhow -try taking those out.

I seem to remember that it takes 2 weeks to go through both of your systems so remove a food for that length of time to see if you see a difference. The effect may be more obvious when you reintroduce. I think it could also take a couple days from when you eat it until it goes to the baby if I'm not mistaken.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 2:28 pm
Muscle testing or nutrition response testing helped me eliminate what it was for me. Was something very specific

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 4:54 pm
amother Peach wrote:
Muscle testing or nutrition response testing helped me eliminate what it was for me. Was something very specific

Who did you use for muscle testing?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 13 2023, 4:55 pm
amother Slategray wrote:
Could be reflux.

The most common things to be sensitive to are gluten and dairy, you can try taking those out and see how she responds. Also if there is anything you are sensitive to, but eat anyhow -try taking those out.

I seem to remember that it takes 2 weeks to go through both of your systems so remove a food for that length of time to see if you see a difference. The effect may be more obvious when you reintroduce. I think it could also take a couple days from when you eat it until it goes to the baby if I'm not mistaken.

Ok thank you! Good to know
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics